Recently the inaugural “How Research works” course was offered from Susan Friedman’s behaviour works! The class was run by the amazing Dr. Christy Alligood (listen to a past ATA podcast HERE) and is described as a practical course for becoming a competent and critical consumer of behaviour research for Animal Professionals.
And I am absolutely thrilled because here @ ATA we are now super lucky to have an opportunity to talk about this topic in our next live event. Our special panel will discuss how to help build your skill-set & knowledge as well as build on current conversations about this topic within the ATA community areas. We are super fortunate to have numerous voices in the panel – instructors, academics and everyday practical appliers of science to multiple species.
.Your panelists are:
- Dr. Susan Friedman – Founder Behaviour Works.
- Dr. Christy Alligood – Instructor of “How Research works” & Lecturer – University of Florida Department of Psychology.
- Tim Van Loan – Behavioral Husbandry Manager – ABQ BioPark & ‘How research works’ graduate student.
- Rick Hester – Curator of Behaviour Husbandry – Cheyenne Mountain Zoo & ‘How research works’ Teachers assistant.
- Eva Bertillson – Co Founder Carpe Momentum. Masters degree in behaviour analysis and practical experience with a diverse range of species.
- Ryan Cartlidge – Animal Training Academy – Founder/Connector/Facilitator.
- CLICK HERE to listen to a Podcast with Dr. Susan Friedman.
- CLICK HERE to listen to a Podcast with Dr. Christy Alligood.
- CLICK HERE to listen to a Podcast with Tim Van Loan.
- CLICK HERE to listen to a Podcast with Rick Hester.
- CLICK HERE to listen to a Podcast with Eva Bertillson.