After more than 30 years as a national level gymnastics coach, Theresa was determined to find a way to speed up skill acquisition for her athletes while simultaneously decreasing stress and fear in the learning environment. Her search for behaviourally sound techniques, clean instructions, and the proper timing of feedback and reinforcement, led to the development of the TAG teach methodology. The success of the methodology has been accented by the wide range of applications embracing it. Theresa now consults and designs TAG teach programs in multiple fields including business management, industrial safety, medical and surgical training, sports coaching, even family communication. She is a sought-after speaker around the world including Europe, U.K., Taiwan, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- CLICK HERE for the TAG teach official forum on FB
- CLICK HERE for TAG teach for dog trainers on FB
- CLICK HERE for the TAG teach website
- CLICK HERE for the TAG teach blog
- CLICK HERE for an article for Scientific America about TAG teach with orthopedic surgeons.