Michael Shikashio Bio
Michael Shikashio, CDBC, is the past president of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC), and provides private consultations working with dog aggression cases through his business AggressiveDog.com.
Michael is fully certified through the IAABC and is a full member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT).
He is sought after for his expert opinion by numerous media outlets, including the New York Times, New York Post, Baltimore Sun, WebMD, Women’s Health Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, The Chronicle of the Dog, and Steve Dale’s Pet World.
He is a featured speaker on the topic of canine aggression at conferences and seminars around the world, and he offers a variety of online courses, webinars, and mentorships. As well as starting his own podcast show – The Bitey end of the dog.
- CLICK HERE for Michael’s Facebook Page:
- CLICK HERE for Michael’s Instagram Page:
- CLICK HERE for Aggressive Dog website:
- CLICK HERE for Educational offerings:
- CLICK HERE for Aggression Workshops on TLLA:
- CLICK HERE for The Bitey End of the Dog Podcast:
Trish McMillan Bio
Trish McMillan holds a master of science degree in animal behavior, and is a certified professional dog trainer, certified dog behavior consultant and associate certified cat behavior consultant. She worked for the ASPCA for nearly eight years in NYC, and then as part of their field team, helping assess and rehabilitate dogs from cruelty cases, dogfighting and hoarding situations.
Trish does animal behavior consulting in Asheville, North Carolina, working with dogs, cats and horses. She is also VP of Behavior and Training at Instinct Dog Behavior & Training. Her farm, Pibble Hill, is currently home to mostly rescued animals of five species. Trish speaks and consults nationally and internationally on animal sheltering issues, dog, cat, and horse behavior, dog aggression, and defensive handling.
- CLICK HERE for McMillan Animal Behavior Facebook Page:
- CLICK HERE for Pibbling with Theodore Facebook Page:
- CLICK HERE for Pibble Hill Facebook Page:
- CLICK HERE for Trish’s Instagram Page:
- CLICK HERE for Trish’s Website Page:
- CLICK HERE for the Shelter Behavior Hub:
Leave a Reply