Melissa Breau Bio
Melissa Breau is the owner of Click and Repeat, a marketing agency focused on helping dog trainers improve their presence online with awesome websites, custom logos, and marketing advice.
She is also one of the co-founders of Dog Trainer’s Umbrella, which is dedicated to debunking the myth that dog trainers have to choose between doing what they love and making a good living by helping dog trainers build thriving businesses. (Yes, dog trainers CAN make 6-figures).
She has over 10 years experience in marketing doing everything from running a 6-figure marketing budget and leading a full team to playing solo marketer for a small start up… to now, running her own business. That means no matter where you are in your journey, she can help you apply marketing best practices to bring in new clients… the good kind.
She is also the resident marketing geek at the Fenzi Dog Sports Academy where she teaches classes on marketing and website building, hosts their weekly podcast, and runs the webinar and workshop programs.
She currently lives in Raleigh, North Carolina with her English Cocker, Levi, and her tuxedo kitty, Piper! You can find her posting occasionally on Instagram, and more regularly on Facebook in the variety of groups she helps run.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Free Facebook Group; DTU: Marketing & Running an R+ Dog Business.
- CLICK HERE to visit Melissa’s website; Click and Repeat.
- CLICK HERE to find Melissa on Instagram.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Dog Trainer’s Umbrella website.
- CLICK HERE to find the Article; Should they pay for that? 5 Strategies for deciding which of your online content you should to sell.