Laura Monaco Torelli Bio
Laura Monaco Torelli is the founder of Animal Behavior Training Concepts in Chicago, Illinois. She began her career in 1991 at Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium, where she trained beluga whales, dolphins, sea otters, seals, river otters, and penguins. She has also worked at the San Diego Zoo and then Brookfield Zoo as a lead supervisory trainer. During her time in the zoo community, Laura worked with a wide variety of terrestrial animals, including primates, large cats, birds of prey, horses, parrots, tree kangaroos, giraffes, red pandas, and dogs. Laura now serves as a faculty member of Karen Pryor Academy, and as a Teaching Assistant for Dr. Susan Friedman’s Living & Learning with Animals online course. She and her team at Animal Behavior Training Concepts offer private in-home training as well as group classes at Medical District Veterinary Clinic, an extension of the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Hop over to Hannah – (Listen to Laura’s Podcast on Hannah Branigan’s Drinking from the toilet podcast show).
- CLICK HERE to book your FREE 20-minute video call consultation with Ryan Cartlidge (as mentioned in the podcast)
- Leap over to Laura (Read Laura’s new blog on “The making of a memorable mentor“)
- Laura’s new blog about memorable mentors goes live tomorrow! Check back in soon… In the meantime check out the rest of her Blog HERE
- CLICK HERE to visit Laura’s website; Animal Behaviour Training Concepts
Laura and Santino TV appearance.
Chin rest & Voluntary blood draw
Chin rest, ear care & voluntary injection