Kristina Spaulding Bio
Dr. Kristina Spaulding has been in the dog training and behavior profession for over 20 years. She has a PhD in biopsychology—the study of the biological basis of behavior—and is a Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist. She also has a B.S. in Wildlife Ecology from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. She is particularly interested in stress, neurobiology, cognition, emotion, and wellbeing and how to apply these concepts to the prevention and early intervention of behavior problems in dogs. In addition to working with behavior clients, Dr. Spaulding teaches a variety of online courses and webinars on the science of behavior through her website, www.smartdogtrainingandbehavior.com. She also regularly presents on canine behavior science at conferences and other events.
In 2019, Dr. Spaulding received the Association of Professional Dog Trainer’s (APDT’s) Member of the Year Award. She currently serves on the IAABC Foundation Board and the Fear Free Advisory group.
- CLICK HERE to find the Clicker Training Article.
- CLICK HERE to open the Moscarello and Hartley estimates of agency PDF document.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Smart Dog Training Courses Page.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Smart Dog Research Bites Webinars Page.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Smart Dog Blog Page.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our Smart Dog Mailing List.
- CLICK HERE to visit our Kristina’s Facebook Page.