Allie Bender Bio
Allie Bender, CDBC, CPDT-KA, SBA is the founder and co-owner of Pet Harmony Animal Behavior & Training and co-author of Canine Enrichment for the Real World. Through Pet Harmony, Allie helps pets all over the world and their people have a more harmonious household, and she and her business partner, Emily Strong, run a Mentorship Program for budding behavior professionals, Pet Harmony Pro Campus to help established behavior professionals achieve their wildest behavior consulting dreams, and the First Train Home program for shelters.
Allie is a national speaker, published author, an animal welfare advocate, and has made radio, podcast, commercial, and TV appearances. She has been working with rescue groups and shelters since 2006 in various capacities, including founding a student-run animal welfare organization. Allie started dog training professionally in 2012 and by 2015 became the lead dog behavior consultant for a large, multi-species animal sanctuary. Allie has a BS in Animal Science from Iowa State University and is certified through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants and Council for Certification of Professional Dog Trainers.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pet Harmony Website.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pet Harmony Free Enrichment Chart Page.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pet Harmony Mentorship Program Page.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pet Harmony Pro Campus Page.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pet Harmony Facebook Page.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Pet Harmony Instagram Page.